Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Way Behind!

According to my first post, PLWC was supposed to be gone by now. But I'm going to leave it open for a while so I can finish moving content. I'm never online any more, so it's probably going to take a while, but i'll finish eventually. I also have some new announcements.

Affilates
              If you are the owner of a warriors or seekers related blog, fansite, forum, etc., then post here with your website's address, title, and description and you will be added to the affilates section.

Link-Backs
               I plan to set up some sort of link-back collection for my blog, if i'm at all talented when it comes to that. I'm not sure if Warrior Cat Pics is on my affilates or favorites or anything like yet, but it's a great website and my link-back backrounds will be from that website if I set up any.


Okay, not much more than that. I'll be updating this blog more often now, so check back often!!!


~~~Roseberry

No comments:

Post a Comment